Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Counter-smoker's blog

Greetings, everybody! Whether you are a smoker or not I welcome you here. For the first time I'd like to say a few words about myself and my blog that you are reading now.

Well, my name is Sam Mitchel. I'm a confirmed follower of the natural way of living and an ardent abstainer and counter-smoker. That's why this weblog is called Counter-Smoker. Here I'm going to collect and post the most useful, original, and, probably, the most effective articles about fighting tobacco smoking. I hope not only smokers will benefit from my articles. I'm positively sure that people who don't smoke will never try it and those who were smokers once and quitted this bad habit will never get back to it again after reading my Counter-smoker's articles.

Anyways, I hope to see you soon here again. Any kind of feedback is more that welcome.

Sincerely yours,
Sam

No comments: